Your data privacy is important to us. We use it to email you information about our brand, launches, special discounts, featured product and communication about any of these. At some point we would like to use it to remind you we exist in the interwebs when you're searching for that perfect performance outfit (for example). Find our official policy below.
With gratitude, fortitude and grace
Founder and CEO, Taylor Catarina New York
Here’s What Our Lawyers Make Us Write
Last Updated: [6/28/18]
2. Information Collected or Received from You. Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve the Site and our products and services, to respond to your inquiries, fulfill your orders, to provide you with the services you request, including information about product availability, and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate the Site.
(a) Mailing List. If you add yourself to our mailing list or advocate list, we’ll collect certain information that can be used to identify you, such as your name and email address (“PII”). We also collect information that cannot be used by itself to identify you, such as whether you are an artist or musician, to help understand the purpose of your interaction with our services.
(b) Order Information. When you order a product from us, we may collect your name, measurement and size, dress customization preferences, artist performance schedule, shipping address and contact information, including your phone number and email address. We will also collect your payment information in order to process your payment.
(c) Spotlight. From time to time, we may spotlight inspirational artists who inspire us on our public blog. We will only publish information about spotlight artists to which the artists agree.
(d) Information Collected Using Cookies and other Web Technologies. Like many website owners and operators, we use automated data collection tools such as Cookies and Web Beacons to collect certain information.
“Web Beacons” (also known as web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Site for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Site, to monitor how many visitors view our Site, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the device, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an e-mail).
“Log Data” means certain information about how a person uses our Site (any user of our Site, a “User”). Log Data may include information such as a User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Site, the pages or features of our Site to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Site that a User clicked on and other statistics. We use Log Data to administer the Site and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Log Data to improve, customize and enhance our Site by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to our Users’ needs and preferences. We may use a person’s IP address to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used.
(e) Information Sent by Your Mobile Device. We collect certain information that your mobile device sends when you access our Site through a mobile browser, or if we offer a mobile app in the future, like a device identifier, user settings and the operating system of your device, as well as information about your use of our Site.
3. Information that We Share with Third Parties. We will not share any PII that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below:
(a) Information Shared with Our Service Providers. We may engage third-party services providers to work with us to administer and provide the Site and to help us fulfill your product orders, including processing payments and shipping products to you. These third-party services providers have access to your PII only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf. We may also share your PII with our marketing service providers to help us better market our products and services to you. These marketing service providers may use your PII only for the purpose of helping us to provide relevant products and services information to you. If you don’t want us to use your PII for these marketing purposes, you can opt out by contacting us at email@example.com.
(b) Information Shared with other Third Parties. We may share anonymized or aggregated data we collect from the use of the Site, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access the Site, market trends and other analysis that we create based on the information we receive from you and other users.
(c) Information Shared with Web Analytics Service Providers. We use a number of analytics service providers to help understand how users engage with our Site. These providers include the following:
Google. We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to gather information about how users engage with our Site. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(d) Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions. Information that we collect from our users, including PII, is considered to be a business asset. Thus, if we are acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including your PII, may be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
(e) Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
4. Your Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your PII and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the PII that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Site.
(b) Opt-out of Ad Tracking. You can opt out of the collection and use of your information for ad targeting by going to http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ to limit collection through the Site or by configuring the settings on your mobile device to limit ad tracking through the App.
(c) Modifying Your Information. If you want us to delete your PII, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We’ll take steps to delete your information as soon we can, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
5. Responding to Do Not Track Signals. Our Site does not have the capability to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from various web browsers.
6. The Security of Your Information. We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PII) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
8. International Transfer Your PII may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you’re located outside the United States and choose to provide your PII to us, we may transfer your PII to the United States and process it there.
9. Rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure, and Restriction
If you live in the European Union you may inquire as to whether we are processing any of personal information about you, and request access to, correction, or deletion of your personal information. To contact us, please email us at email@example.com. Please include your full name, email address associated with your Account, and a detailed description of your data request.
Although we will make a good faith effort to comply with your request, there may be circumstances when we are unable to do so, such as when the information contains legal privilege or is subject to a legal obligation to retain it, would compromise others’ privacy or other legitimate rights, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy or where it is commercially proprietary. To protect your privacy, we will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your Personal Information.
10. Our Policy Toward Children. Our Site is not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect PII from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected PII of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.